We are currently looking to add to our team of talented welders/fabricators. If you are a ‘time-served’ or apprentice-trained welder, who is looking for job satisfaction and a varied working day then please contact us.
- You will ideally be BS EN ISO 9606 (formally BS278/1:2011) qualified.
- Time-served, experienced welders can be coded in-house if necessary.
- Be able to fabricate mild steel components using jigs and technical drawings, including setting-up,measuring assemblies and selecting appropriate welding methods.
- Be able to document actions by completing records.
- Maintain a safe working environment, by following procedures, complying with legal regulations.